If you violate our terms of service or attempt to sell prohibited products, you risk getting your store suspended.
Examples of acceptable products
As a general rule, we allow selling of digital goods that can be fulfilled by Lemon Squeezy.
Some examples of acceptable goods include:
- Software & SaaS
- Design assets
List of prohibited products
The following products and services are specifically not allowed to be sold on Lemon Squeezy:
- Design services and subscription design services
- Products or content for which you do not hold a proper license or intellectual property rights
- Job boards
- Dating sites
- Private Label Rights (PLR) products
- Counterfeit goods
- Any products restricted by our payment processing partners
- Illegal or age restricted products such as: drugs and paraphernalia, alcohol, tobacco, vaping products, sexually-oriented or pornographic content.
- Regulated products such as: CBD, gambling, weapons, ammunition, pay to play auctions, sweepstakes, lotteries, business-in-a-box, work-from-home, get-rich-quick schemes, etc.
- Regulated services such as: real estate, mortgage, lending, telemarketing, cellular/communication, door-to-door sales, bankruptcy, legal, merchant, debt-relief, collections, banking/financing, currency exchange, warranties, etc.
- Pharmacies, pharmaceuticals and nutriceuticals
- Homework/Essay mills
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, or IBO schemes
- NFT & Crypto related products. The entire crypto market is extremely volatile and Lemon Squeezy is not designed to support these types of products
- IPTV services
If you are unsure whether your content is prohibited on Lemon Squeezy, please contact us with a description or example of the content before you start selling.
Can I sell physical products?
As mentioned above, we typically do not allow selling services or goods fulfilled outside of Lemon Squeezy. This applies to physical goods but also includes design services, rentals, access to private telegram groups, etc.